- Heating done by IR Microred and hot air in recirculation
- High quality silicone membrane for greater strength and durability
- PTFE net included for high vacuum performance
- High resistance silicon sheet PTFE net included for high vacuum performance
- Quick silicon sheet downs
- Possibility to save the cycle parameter (temperature, vacuum state, time) in a USB memory (e.g. for the glass certification)
- Possibility to use EVA or PVB
- Fast connection system for vacuum bag
- Vacuum control with digital vacuum meter
- Forced air cooling at the end of the heating cycle (for the highest quality of glass transparency
- Fully automatic control process panel
- Easy access to the main components (vacuum pump) 2 independent double stage vacuum pump (one for each drawer) with high suction and vacuum depression performance
- Simple and economical processing time: unlike the processes in a standard autoclave, it is possible to heat glasses of different dimensions or thickness.
- Easy to operate: A user-friendly touch screen is provided on all machine models to allow the user to input, modify and/or save the desired glass lamination recipes. The control panel includes warning signals and lights, which easily indicate the presence of errors
- Labor saving and work area efficiency: A spacious worktop is provided, for assembling of glasses, potentially reducing required work area and internal product handling.
- Strength and durability: All the machines possess a robust steel support frame (coated with an anti-corrosive paint) and internal steel platform support(s) to handle the various stresses present in a factory environment.
- Energy saving & increase in productivity: Thanks to the high quality of technical characteristics and high quality certified insulating material panels, the heating performance featured by our machines is uniform throughout the treatment chamber and desired temperatures can be achieved faster and maintained, reducing processing time and energy consumption.
- Long-term aging resistance: we use the best components and materials to guarantee the best durability of the machine over the time.
- Specialized training: Our staff is available to resolve any issues with our machines. In addition, our specialized technicians provide training for use our machines to laminate glasses.
WHY INVEST IN A MACHINE THAT PROCESS LAMINATED GLASS WITH EVA?
TO CREATE SAFETY GLASS: in the event of breaking, the glass maintains together without shattering into sharp pieces. The interlayer adhesive EVA film keeps the layers of glass bonded. To create decorative glass: EVA excellent transparency, adhesion and barrier characteristics allow the usage of laminated glass on numerous applications, such as furniture, paintings, sculptures, etc.
MANY ADVANTAGES: Simple and economical processing time: unlike other common adhesives, EVA's chemical composition makes it possible to treat laminated glass at relatively low heat cycles and without the need of a pressurized chamber (autoclave)- UV protection- High impact resistance- Sound barrier- Long-term aging resistance
Additional information on EVA:
- EVA's waterproof and humidity durability characteristics permit easy handling and storage.
- EVA films are available in a wide range of colors (white, transparent, red, green, yellow, blue etc.)
|Internal platform work area standard dimensions
||2 Platform each 2500 mm x 4200 mm
|Height of Treatment chamber
|Machine outermost standard dimensions
||3780 mm x 11770 mm x h 2311 mm
|Installed Power (max. absorption)
||102 kW (26kW / 43kW / 76kW / 102kW programmable via software)
||IR Panels (MICRORED) + Hot air in recirculation
|Estimated absorbed power / standard cycle
||16kWh / 26kWh / 46kWh / 62kWh
||400 V Triphase – 50 Hz
|Process recipe programs
||Up to 256 programmable recipes / up to 10 interval cycles
|Automatic Night cycle
|Number of treatment drawers
|Tear resistance silicon sheet (with net in PTFE coated fiber glass)
||4 (1.5 mm thick)
|EVA roll support
|Forced cooling system
|Number of vacuum valves
||2 per treatment platform
|Vacuum silicon bag with easy attachment
|Number of vacuum pumps (Pump Power)
||2 (1.5 kW) triphase double data
|Programmable logic controller (PLC)