The oven has a compact dimension, that makes it easier for installation, in professional kitchens or in handicraft workshops or in research & industrial development centers.
The oven has a stainless-steel structure for food use. Every part is completely accessible for any maintenance and cleaning.
A cabin is provided where the heat treatment is performed, closed by a special door that blocks the microwaves, but it allows you to check the procedure of the recipe as manually.
In the room there is a rotating top to place the product to be treated, the air filter, the lights that may illuminate the room even during the work cycle.
It is equipped with a superior technical compartment, where they are accommodated
- Microwave generation devices
- Aeraulic systems with a smoke expulsion chimney that can be connected to the exhausted recovery systems
- The control panel
- The electrical panel
- And a simple intuitive system of communication to the user through colors.
The lower compartment is intended to contain the instrumentation and equipment of the user and can be equipped with a shelf and closed by two book leaves.
The socket for the current is easily reachable.
- Multi-technology microwave oven and hot air up to 200 ° C
- Settable treatments: cooking, pasteurization, tempering, drying, heating, thawing, etc...
- 8 kW continuously adjustable microwave
- Maximum temperature: 200 ° C
- Maximum consumption 15kW
- Rotating loading surface with removable and washable plate
- Door with "zero effort" opening and glass porthole for process control in the chamber
- Treatment chamber illuminated also during treatment
- Colour operator panel, touch screen, with the possibility of saving recipes
- Colour visual indication of the oven status (operation, standby, temperature maintenance, alarms)
- Smoke / vapor extraction chimney
Dimensions and weight of the Oven:
1) Weight – 600 kg
2) Width – 115 cm
3) Depth – 110 cm
4) Height – 210 cm with adjustable feet
Treatment chamber dimensions:
1) Maximum chamber width - 92 cm
2) Chamber height - 31 cm
Rotating loading surface dimensions:
1) Internal useful - 83 cm
2) Useful height - 20 cm
ARES ovens can be used in various heating treatments for Food, Plastics, Rubber and Wood.
- A single oven for multiple uses
- Stability and uniformity: the stability of the process, with respect to temperatures, is perfectly controlled in all environmental conditions
- Possibility to choose the heating method: thermal or microwave
- Stainless steel structure
- Complete cleanability and accessibility to the technical compartments
- Ease of use
- Plug & Play
- Instant on and off of microwaves
- Maximum levels of safety in use
- Colour visual system to understand the operating status of the oven, even in the distance
- Simplified maintenance:
- ordinary cleaning can be performed safely by a single operator
- the treatment room can be cleaned in every corner
- the turntable can be removed and washed separately
- the technical compartment is accessible by opening the panel on the back
- the microwave system is a compact system which, in the event of a malfunction, can be removed by unskilled personnel and can be sent to the company for maintenance